Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) An identification number used in the United States for tax purposes.
This is also known as a tax identification number(TNI) or federal taxpayer identification number (FTIN)
A TIN can be allocated by the Social Security Administration or Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
How to make TIN and all the paper needed in it.
- To get TIN, you need to collect certain forms made by the government.
- Two copy passport size photo with attached
- Photo copy of Trade license
- Bank solvency certificate
- Memorandum and Articles of Association